Wednesday, November 7, 2012

First Snow!

Here I am yet again sitting at the edge of my bed looking out my window, only this time in addition to the usual sights of the city, snow is falling from the sky. There really is something so magical about delicate, white flakes of frozen water falling from the sky. Something about it causes me to want to stop everything I am doing and just admire its beauty. Its amazing to think that, God has put so much care into creating each individual snow flake, each unique and nothing like the other, how much more care he must have put into making each one of us! We are so loved!!
Lucky for me I have the next few days off of work! I think its time for me to make some pumpkin spice tea and read a good book while enjoying the beauty of the first snow of the year. Winter here we come!



No comments:

Post a Comment